• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recolor Artwork Tool crashing Illustrator

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator has been crashing while using my recoclor artwork tool. Any ideas what I can do?

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if this is the latest version then may be a bug or maybe your file is complex and is not managed by the illustrator...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of AI do you use?

Is it repeatable, just one file or always?

Did you try to restart your machine? 

You can try to reset Preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @designedbydonna,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope resetting the preferences as suggested by Ton helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly share a few more details along with the ones asked by him like:

• The exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Since when are you facing this problem?
  • Have any recent changes been made to your computer (OS Update/ Antivirus/ Plug-Ins)?
  • Kindly submit the Crash Report by following the steps in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html.
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.
  • Is it acting this way with some specific files? If yes, kindly share the download link to the file here or via DM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines