• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover file

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off my laptop and didn't save my Adobe Illustrator files, then I opened Illustrator and closed AutoSave window because I thought I had everything saved. How to recover my files now? There isn't any .aid files in DataRecovery directory, only "AIDBTemp(symbols)" folders.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you close the Recovery alert, then the recovery folder will be deleted.

Important: this is not "Autosave". If you want to work securely, then save your files early and often. ALso: save multiple copies of your files as a fallback incase something goes wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Икраткое38333442vg3a,

Thanks for reaching out. If the AID files are not present in the DataRecovery folder, chances are the files are lost.

Were you experiencing crashes in Illustrator when this issue occurred? If so, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps outlined in this help article (https://adobe.ly/3zmHTP7) to see if it resolves the problem.

To avoid similar situations in the future, we advise saving multiple copies of your active work locally or saving them as cloud documents.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or need assistance. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines