• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover to normal shape (Illustrator)

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I entered some command that I unknown cause the shape tool could not draw the shape in normal perspective and the cursor also changed. In this situation, how do I recover it to normal?

This is the rectangle shape I drew using the rectangle tool:
rectangle tool.png

Version: Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That cursor usually appears when the Perspective grid is in effect, although the grid isn't showing in your screen grab. That being said, your shape does have a very slight perspective to it, so check under View > Perspective Grid.  You might have accidentally turned it on by hitting Shift-Cmd/Ctrl-I (I've done that a few times in my day)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The perspective widget is slightly visible below the top of the toolbar, so this is most likely the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines