Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reimbursement

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i tried this softwer with the trying week and after 2 days i deleted the subscrition, Adobe has taken the payment for the value of one month from my account..What should i do?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care. They are the only ones that can access your account details: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

You need to be logged into your account. At the bottom right there is the chat. Please enable popups in your browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By delete do you mean cancel? If you had cancelled the subscription and got a confirmation for it and then again charged then you are eligible for refund. As mentioned you should contact support and let them know all about this and it will be sorted out.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, should contact them but I don’t know how, on the web page https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html <> I can’t see any kind of chat ( even if I unlocked the popups).

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you logged into your account?

Can you perhaps try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines