Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relinking Issues

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Recently Adobe changed some of their path/naming parameters in the cloud library.  Now some of my linked files are missing....  I want to relink them.

I have a file that is missing 100 links of the exact same item.  AI is making me go through one at a time and relink.  This, obiously is annoying.

I keep reading about an "apply to all" button when relinking but I'm not seeing it anywhere.  Can someone tell me how I'm missing it.

The current method I'm trying to to select my item in my AI documnet.  I go to the link's panel and all 100 of them are missing.  I try relinking to CC library and there is only and option to link 1 of the missing items.  I've also tried selecting all the missing items in the links menu and relinking with the CC library but AI only links up the first selected item.

Frustrated....  Thanks in advance....

-Fraky.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you guide us through exactly how you broke the link? I tried a couple of things and the link did not break.

• Renamed cloud folder it was in
  • Renamed the .PSD on cloud I was linked to
  • Placed a library asset, and renamed the library and renamed asset, still linked

Please show screenshots, could give us a hint. maybe you used a problematic character like / or :. Are you logged into the cloud? Are you on the same computer?

Cannot think of how you broke the links, unless you deleted, and reuploaded? Help us to help you and provide more detail and screenshots are often worth 1,000 words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines