• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Blue "Share" Button in Illustrator 2022

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to get the distracting, blue "share" button removed from the top of UI in Illustrator 2022. Any way to do that?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Maybe if you use the button once, it become gray.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

I tried that, clicking the blue button and Illustrator crashed after clicking cancel.

The second attempt worked, I could click cancel an the blue button has disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Now in version 27, if you go to Preferences>User Interface>Share Button and select "Match Brightness" rather than "Blue," it makes the button much less distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you updated to the last version? I have the 26.0.1 version and I have a smaller monochromatic button.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest (26.0.1) version as well. No matter what my UI brightness is, that button is bold and blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe if you use the button once, it become gray.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, clicking the blue button and Illustrator crashed after clicking cancel.

The second attempt worked, I could click cancel an the blue button has disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys are great. Such a simple thing. I clicked on the button, then canceled, and it went away. That didn't work when I had 26.0. Does now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear that helped (I found it distracting too).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha I'm not alone! I agree that this button is distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now in version 27, if you go to Preferences>User Interface>Share Button and select "Match Brightness" rather than "Blue," it makes the button much less distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe

Please remove 'share' button, or allow it to be disabled.

It's hideous and distracting and has no place in my workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @nanodust,

Thanks for reaching out. We have tried to change the color of the "Share" button to match the theme color.
Go to AI Preferences > User Interface > Share Button" and select "Match Brightness" - it will no longer appear blue.

Anshul_Saini_0-1668734752588.png

However, if you still want a disable option under preferences. I would suggest adding a comment on this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/443...).

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines