• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Text on Path

Contributor ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At one time, I tried using the Text on Path feature but I didn't like the results on this project. I deleted all of the text, but Illustrator still has the center and two end lines, and all of the control handles are pink. I've done all kinds of opt clicking, right mouse clicking, and I've tried using both kinds of pointers. 

How do I strip the Text on Path commands from the path?

See the attachment.

M. Jackson

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

The pink color indicates that the font used is not available on your computer. Just redraw the path and delete the existing copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pink color indicates that the font used is not available on your computer. Just redraw the path and delete the existing copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was stubbornly trying to make it work before asking the question. While waiting for the response, I went ahead an redigitized the shapes. I am back to normal now. Thanks, M Jackson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines