• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repair damaged file

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend told me that my file underlying file was corruption that I can not open it, di anybody know what should I do to repair it? This file is very importent. HELP ME PLS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Hello YIFAN26144165xfrk,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Manan helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try opening the file in a different application, such as Acrobat, and resave it as a PDF to check if it works.

If the issue persists, kindly share the download link to the file here or via DM so we can investigate further. Although we cannot guarantee a successful recovery, we will try our best to do so.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello YIFAN26144165xfrk,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Manan helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try opening the file in a different application, such as Acrobat, and resave it as a PDF to check if it works.

If the issue persists, kindly share the download link to the file here or via DM so we can investigate further. Although we cannot guarantee a successful recovery, we will try our best to do so.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you get an error when trying to open? What happens when you try to open that makes you think it is corrupted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines