• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeat radial moves center point

Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. When I try to use the repeat radial tool it moves the line that I'm trying to repeat. If I try to reduce the radius it just reduces it around the new center point that it created. How can I repeat this lines around the correct center point? In all the tutorials I've seen it works correctly and doeesn't shift the center point. What am I doing wrong? I've tried changing the line's reference anchor but it still doesn't work.

template.pngtemplate-2.pngtemplate-3.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend to do yourself a favour and use the common Rotate tool with the reference point set at the bottom of the vertical line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Already did it. These updates are a load of crap. They should get Billie Eilish to do a commerical telling us they're taking away useful tools like the Color library and giving us new tools that don't even work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines