• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeat Radial Tool is Not Letting Me Select Individual Lines

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using the Object > Repeat > Radial tool and once I have my picture completed, I can't go in and edit individual lines. It will not go into isolation mode when I double click on a segment. I have used the direct select tool and the indirect select tool. It is like it has become one object. Every YouTube video I have watched shows you can edit individual parts and will mirror that change on the other parts. Mine will not. Why would this be happening?

I have updated to the newest verison of illustrator and I am using macOS Monterey.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already tried menu: Object --> Expand … ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that makes them editable but doesn't have the mirror feature where you make a change on the main segment and that change gets made on all the segments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines