• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution and glitch's on Adobe Products. Most of the problems I've noticed are on Illustrator.

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I've been having trouble with Illustrator. I've used it for a semester without any problems but a few weeks ago I started getting resolution issues. (I attached pictures for reference.) Even though my resolution is set at high when I create a new illustrator file when I look at the resolution once it is created (Windows>Document Setup) it's stuck on medium resolution. I've tied everything. I restarted my computer, redownloaded all my Adobe apps, I've updated Illustrator and my computer. I thought it was because I updated my computer to windows 11 because I didn't have this problem last semester but when I tried downloading Illustrator onto two of my sister's computers (1 was on windows 11 and the other on windows 10) they both had the same issues. Now I'm wondering if it has something to do with my adobe account since the issues follow me onto different computers. In the computer lab at my school, they use Mac's and the problems kind of follow. The resolution is always stuck on medium whenever I try to open a new file but sometimes when I open an already existing file it's ok. While it looks like it has resolutions issues sometimes when I zoom in more to cheek they disappear and look like it's supposed to. There have also been some issues with photoshop.Illustrator Issue.pngExample 2.pngExample.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you checked your GPU settings..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines