• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rick click menu shows at different places - Illustrator 2021 /2022

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click on any part of the artwork the right click menu is misplaced.

Illustrator 2021 was fine, then adobe automatically installed 2022 version with that bug, I read here that I should install last version of macOS, which I did but it didn't work.

Unistalled/installed both illustrator versions like 2 or 3 times with no luck. But suddenly it worked fine on 2022 but not on 2021, so I decided to keep working only on the latest version 2022... Then I went to the kitchen with the opened app and now it has the same problem again... WTF?

I restarted the app, and the menu still misplaced but at least is closer to the mouse... 

iMac 27" 5K 40GB Ram 1TB 2017 i7 (4,2 GHz Quad core)

Any suggestion?

Thanks a mill in advance!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We had this issue with 2021 being used on macOS Monterey which was fixed in latest release.

If you still have such issues, please try the troubleshooting steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines