• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Click inside artboard is not working

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the tools right click, i mean, in the artboard. Since i've upgraded my illustrator to CC 2015 in Os X El Capitan (Public Beta 6) the rigth click menu disappear. I need to uninstall and the install again an then works, but when i close the program and opened again, the menu again disappear. This is the menu that i don't found. (I took a screenshot when it works)

Sorry for my english, i don't remember because i was depported again to Mexico. 00000001.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Hello,

We have fixed this issue in our latest CC 2015.2 update. Please apply the patch using Adobe Creative Cloud application.

If you do not see the patch right away

1. Go to Adobe Creative Cloud application
  2. Click on the Gear icon on the top right
  3. From the menu select “Check for App Updates”

Regards,

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 109 Replies 109
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Stupid interim solution to keep 3 screens, in preferences place your macbook screen down, its ok for me:

Capture décran 2015-12-04 07.42.25.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is fixed with the latest update !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its fixed which is great but I am also seeing random placement of dialogue boxes, sometimes they appear on the secondry screen, sometimes on the main, on the main they sometimes appear on the far left or in the middle.

When launching illustrator or indesign, all bets are off as to which screen the menu bar will appear on, if it appears on the secondary you have to open or create new, where by the dialogue box will appear correctly on the main screen and the menubar is now active on the main screen.

Its like chasing bloody chickens around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me with this issue of random dialgue box placement, save dialogue always appears on secondry monitor, its only in adobe illustrator and frankly its mega annoying.

Also how the heck do you find posts you've made, I click on my profile and activity and all I get is random stuff by other people, most of it in french strangely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that too, the dialogue boxes predominantly open on the secondary monitor. Also some tool options jump over to the second monitor, but this doesn't bother me so much. I'm just happy to have my right click and custom stroke widths back!

As for the profile, the 'activity' section refers to overall activity on the forum. You find your posts under the 'Inbox' on the left hand side, or alternatively (top RH side) View Profile/ Content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like the issue is due to a problem with illustrator cc 2015 setting the zero point for the screen when a second monitor is connected. It looks like Adobe has solve the issue if your second monitor is located to the right of your primary display, but they have not solved the issue for an instance where the second monitor is set to the left of the primary display. This is why removing the second monitor fixes the issue, and why if you move the second monitor to the right of the primary display under display settings it also fixes the problem. We have applied all the latest updates from Adobe and have yet to see this issue fully resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rock mate. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CC 2017 when extracting a second file window to view on a second monitor larger or print sized, Ai stops responding to clicks. Opening/closing layers or groups in panels etc just do not work. One clicks and clicks and noting happens.
When all windows & panels are brought to main display working on one Ai window/single monitor styled eventually Ai starts responding. (Nvidia 1060 6GB latest drivers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In illustrator cc some times right click is not working at the same time top menus also not working, i all-ready tried with creative cloud top right gear icon >> check for updates but i didn't found any changes

please help me how to resolve this issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mohitg91891919  schrieb

Hi

In illustrator cc some times right click is not working at the same time top menus also not working, i all-ready tried with creative cloud top right gear icon >> check for updates but i didn't found any changes

please help me how to resolve this issues

Plese read the complete thread to check if any of the menitioned tips solves your issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines