Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Roland Cut Studio plug in - lost AGAIN

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time Illustrator updates to the next version and deletes the previous one, I LOSE the Roland Cut Studio plug in.  EVERY SINGLE TIME.  Every time, I eventually find it and get it reinstalled.  This time is different.  I can't find it.  I went to an old version and moved it over to "extensions" under the new version of illustrator, but it is STILL not showing up in the program.

Can somebody please give me a hand with this?

Thanks for your time and help.

-Kevin

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on a quick search on Roland's site, the Plug In is not yet compatible with Illustrator v26, as there are many people having the same issue.... and that is Roland's issue to fix.

As far as the initial issue, each version has its own Plug In folder... your plug in is not automatically moved forward, but even if you had Adobe delete the previous version when you updated, that Plug In folder by itself should have stayed behind so you could move it from the old to the new.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines