Roland Cutstudio not on Window-Extensions menu - AI v26.5

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help. I extensively use AI and export designs to my Roland Vinyl cutter using the Roland Cutstudio plug-in, which has always been accessible from teh Window-Extension menu.

I have recetly updated AI to v26.5 and the cutstudio extension is no longer listed.

I have uupdated both AI and the Roland plug-in, but the only item on the Window-Extensions menu is "Libraries"

Have I missed something?

Thanks

Tash

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Hello tashap14481618,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try removing and then reinstalling the RolandCutStudio plugin (https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.15901.roland-cutstudio-plugin-for-ai.html) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello tashap14481618,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try removing and then reinstalling the RolandCutStudio plugin (https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.15901.roland-cutstudio-plugin-for-ai.html) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anubhav,

I completely uninstalled the previous plug-in, then re-installed following teh guide and it is now back on teh Extensions menu.

Thank you

Tash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @tashap14481618,

Glad to hear that the problem was solved. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines