• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As is freezing Illustrator

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a New Asus Zenbook Pro Duo and all adobe programs were working ship shape.  All of a sudden when I would click Save As in Adobe Illustrator, the program freezes completely and I have to hit Escape to work again and it functions.  I May Hit "Save A Copy" to save a PDF and it works lightspeed as usual, but I want to know how to get SAVE AS to work normally again and have the save as screen pop up so I feel better and confident.  Can Anyone Please Look Into A Solution For me it would really help!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a second monitor attached?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Grant22124964fxg3,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you to share a few more details along with the one asked by @Monika Gause:

• Are you using Illustrator v26.0.2?
  • If you are using external Monitor(s), could you please confirm with which port (Thunderbolt/ HDMI/ Display Port) and cable combination it is connected?
  • What is the screen resolution of your Display(s)?
  • What is the scaled Display setting of your system & Illustrator?
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) help to resolve the issue?
    Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines