• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale function error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to select several objects I can't scale them with the "V" shortcut, but if I am going to transform if I can scale it manually and it is tedious to have to use the transform all the time knowing that I can use the "V", and scale it with "alt" + "Shift" in my case I use windows, I tried the 2021 version and the error is not there, but in 2022 it is, and I wanted to know if someone else happened to him

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

View > Show Bounding Box?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This action works fine in 2021, I can use the older version, but the 3D function I need it, for this reason I make my comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View > Show Bounding Box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked, thank you very much, I never saw that option, but now that I will take it into account, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines