• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script error opening Ilustrator

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im having an script error opening illustrator, some times it says is a photoshop jsx and other times it says is an indesign or illustrator error scripts, can anyone help me?Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator are you using, and what is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2022 over windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have same problem. Please help, cause is very annoying, because the app crash frequently. I unistaled and instaled again but it didn´t work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can just (re)move it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jose Bernal @marisolf64382232,

We are sorry for the trouble. I would like to know if you are still facing the issue or not. If yes,  I would request you to share a few details like:

• The exact version of OS and its built number
  • The exact version of Illustrator
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Would it be possible for you to compress the Startup Script folder in the Zip file from the location mentioned in error and upload it to Creative Cloud/ Dropbox or any other similar service and share the download link here with us?

Also, when does this error pop up while launching the app or while using the app? Does the app close/ crash or start not responding after clicking on the "Ok" button?

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi thanks for asking but I resolved the problem. I had to format the
computer but now is working perfectly.

bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines