• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching a nice script for save big time

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i am searching a script or plugin who can do the same job on the video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H8x8z33TQ9eZ-7ARDn_Ydpse8wzXFcf/view 

Thanks guys

I can pay you for this script.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not at all clear what you're asking. Can you describe it or provide a less blurry video, or screenshot examples of the input compared to the output? Are you asking for a script that condenses your selection to the smallest surface area, i.e. bin packing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please explain in words what actually you are doing in the video.

It is really hard to identify the process what you are doing in the video. If you can explain the process, that will be great.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this looks like a plug-in nesting without changing the layer structure. That's a big time save.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't know what this means, because "nesting" has a few definitions in the context of programming and art. Can you be more descriptive, or actually provide screenshots/files of before and after results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try hitting them on their instagram MXSpirit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a paid plugin suggested by @CarlosCanto on another thread.  I've not tried it personally.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've made a script (with help—see acknowledgements in the code) that does simple 2D rectangular bin packing. See my last script at this answer (choose the last because it is an improved version).

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines