• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selected line color

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden: When I select a line in Illustrator, the selected line turns yellow and I can no longer see it. How to change the color of a selection so that I can see it when I move it around?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Double click on the layer (in the Layers panel), that opens the Layer options window and you can change the highlight color in the dropdown menu.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Marlon! I searched Illustrator Preferences and was not able to find anything there. What a relief! Have a good day, Marlon. Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Straszswski,

In addition to what Marlon said, I believe you are on the fifth Layer, the colour of the previous ones being Light Blue, Red, Green, and Blue. If unchanged, the colour can tell you which Layer you are in (if you can remember them), and it can be convenient to change the colour for highest possible contrast to the artwrok, or you can choose to (generally) use the same colour for all Layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jacob. What a great help from Marlon and you. Have a good day. Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For my part you are welcome, Ted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines