• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SELECTION AND DIRECT SELECTION TOOLS ARE NOT WORKING AFTER v26.5 UPDATE

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to v26.5 earlier today (12.00 GMT approx. and the time is now 14.15 GMT) the selection tool and direct selection tool are now offset to the vector lines of the actual shape. Also the circles have lost their curve, which i believe is related to this bug. Please see the screenshot and the short video of me drawing some shapes at 64000%.

The offset-selection-lack-of-curve bug makes Illustrator unusable as snapping (and curves becomes useless)

Thank you for your urgent help

#Tools #Bug

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Hello @elonj,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try pressing the Cmd+E (macOS) or the Ctrl+E (Windows) keys and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @elonj,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try pressing the Cmd+E (macOS) or the Ctrl+E (Windows) keys and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Anubhav Majumder for pointing this out i didn't realise this 

This worked a treat, it's basically CPU vs GPU preview and performance that changed with the v26.5 update. More info here if you want the read-up https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/kb/gpu-performance-preview-improvements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines