Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selection borders, page edge appearance

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after updating a while ago i got new other colors when selecting a text. This is in first instance blue, then when moving some things around it changes to light grey. This way it's really hard to see what i'm doing.

Also the page edge seems fine when starting new document, then when zooming te edge turns light grey. This is also for my bleed edge. How can i fix this? It's seems to me to be some kind of screen rendering issue

Greets

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of OS & version of Illustrator
  • Is the issue related to a specific document or all?
  • Could you please share a sample document with us?
  • Were there any changes made to your system after updating? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does turning off “GPU Performance” from Illustrator Preferences > Performance > uncheck GPU Performance helps to resolve the issue?
  • What are your system specifications?
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, with which port and cable combination it is connected. Please share its brand & model no.
  • Are you using any external GPU?
  • Which GPU is installed currently on your system? Please share its name & model no.
  • A small video demonstrating the issue could be really helpful.
  • Does resetting Illustrator Preferences ( https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) help to resolve the issue?
    Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thansk for reaching out.

I just checked the GPU settings. They where turned off. So i enabled the gpu. Now everynthing seams to work like before. 🙂

THanx.

I have another issue. When converting text to vector. I have something just have to click ones and the text will be converted. Other times i do the same thing and i will have to click twice.

Do you have any ideas what is causing this problem.

Greets Pieter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. For your text issue, I would request you to share a small video demonstrating the issue. So. I can have a better understanding of it. Also, is this happening in a specific file or while converting a particular font?

Additionally, you may try resetting the preferences as mentioned above and see if that helps.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines