• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting Illustration help

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to keep settings in illustration when shutting down the software. Every time I turn the software off and on to use it again, it returns to its original state, meaning my settings are lost every time I turn the app on or off.

For example, I set Export PNG to 300ppi, but after turning it off and reopening the application, it returned to 72 ppi. I mean it's quite inconvenient

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Feature request , How-to , Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some settings can be kept and some cannot.

Does the color of the UI also change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Tiến36482797ag96,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that this functionality is important to you, and I apologize for its unavailability at this time. Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this feature request (https://adobe.ly/3TZBO1A) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines