Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape Builder tool not colouring

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I am in the middle on an Illusrator course at the moment and I am suddenly having problems iwth the shape builder tool.  Up until this point I have been able to colour my selected areas with no issues, however my latest assignment I have created an image, selected the areas to colour ( areas are greying out so I know that there are no gaps etc) yet when I press colour, the image is not doing so on my artboard.  The strange thing is if I save my document all colours are showing on the thumbnail of my assignment from teh home menu.  What is the issue and how can I Capture.JPG 1.JPGCapture.JPG2.JPGresolve? 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is outline mode on (Ctrl + Y)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMGSH - Yes its on! how silly do I feel ... serious rookie mistake!! thank you so so so so much.  I would for sure be using the hands over face emoji if I could hahaha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines