Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Shorcuts and key arrows are not working in Illustrator v.27.1.1

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, Illustrator stop responding to shortcuts (any of them) and recently, the arrows. I manually introduce some shortcuts but I can use it all of them and it's affecting my workflow. 

I 've already re-install the program, my macbook and update it and nothing has changed.

I'm really upset about this because I'm paying the license to not have to deal with this, have you solve a similar issue? how can I contact for personal help?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS version and language are you running?  Do shortcuts work in other apps like Photoshop? How are you manually introducing shortcuts, are you updating edit >> keyboard shortcuts? Do you have any third party software for your OS like virus protection or Illustrator like plug ins? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kenyya Sofía Pereira,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Mike helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try rebooting your computer in safe mode (Windows / macOS) and then relaunching Illustrator to check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines