• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts don't work after upgrade to Illustrator 2022

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Illustrator 2022, some shortcuts don't work, such as cmd + 2, cmd + 7, cmd + Ćŗ, cmd + ÅÆ, etc. Some shortcuts only work with holding a shift key, others at all. Will this bug be removed with an update? Or do you have any tips? Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system?

Which language?

Do the functions themselves work? It's just the shortcuts?

Are they assigned correctly in the shortcuts list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In mac Monterey 12.0.1, in Czech language. For example the shortcut "lock object" (cmd + 2) doesn't work unless I press the shift key too with cmd and number 2. Furthermore, the shortcut to "show clues" cmd +ÅÆ, doesn't work at all. Shortcut cmd+7 to make a clipping mask doesn't work unless I press the shift key too with cmd and number 7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use Keyboard Shortcuts (Alt-Shift-Ctrl-K) to change them back to how you like them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in Keyboard Shortcuts (Alt-Shift-Cmd-K) I have correctly written shortcuts, only then unfortunately they do not work when I want to use them 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be worth doing a Cleaner Tool assisted uninstall/reinstall - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, do shortcuts work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines