Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smoother Zoom with Ctrl +

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a smoother Zoom using Ctrl +? I bought a Xencelab remote to use with my cintiq, but the dial gives a very clunky zoom effect compared to wacoms express dial (which is smooth as butter). Ive enabled animated zoom under gpu performance and zoom with mouse wheel hoping it'd do the trick but it didn't help. Or should I change the dial's keybind to something other than ctrl +? Ty!!!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On a Xencelabs remote you can raise the dial sensitivity setting for zoom using a slider in the Xencelabs app. It won't be perfectly smooth, but will be a little less choppy. The smooth animated zoom feature comes from using the Zoom tool (shortcut Z or command/ctrl + Spacebar) and dragging left or right, so I'm not sure if it's possible to make that work with the dial - I would check with Xencelabs. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines