• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to start my İllustrator this message pops up "Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administrator" and forces me to close illustrator.

I haven't set any IP restrictions to my account so i dont think its even possible. I tried a different account and reinstalling, but the same message pops up.

Why is this happening??

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your school or company appears to have set up your account to work this way. Contact them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. This error occurs if you are using a Virtual Machine or remote desktop or using a VPN. If you are in an Enterprise/Student environment, please request your administrator to get in touch with Adobe Support.

If you are an individual user, send me your Adobe ID, location, phone number with STD code, Timezone, and the URL of this post over a private message. We will get in touch with you. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines