Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standart Farbfelder Presets in CC 2022

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

die neue Version von Illustrator (2022) greift leider nicht auf die Standart Farbfelder Presets.

In der Version 2019 hat es funktioniert: bei öffnen einer neuen Illustrator-Datei wurden die Farbfelder aus den Presets-Dateien übernommen, so dass ich nicht jedes mal diese neu laden musste.

Hat jemand Idee, woran das liegen kann?

Danke!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you open an image in Illustrator or do you create a file based on a preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open a completely new file. Unfortunately, the settings from the preset file are not taken over, as they were in the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you go to File > New > and choose Print > A4 and click Create, there are no Swatches?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are Swatches, but only default and not the ones I have saved in the presets file.
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2022\Presets\en_DE\colour fields\default colour fields

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you probably need to create a new document preset with those swatches:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/create-custom-new-document-profile.html

Or load the swatches from the Swatches panel and select Persistent from the panel menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.That's what I did - I overwrote the preset documents from the default swatches folder with my documents.In the 2019 version it was enough. This should also work in 2022 without any problems.

2.I can't find the selection "persistent" in the panel menu. Könntest du bitte screenshot machen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not mentioning the default swatches, but the default documents used as a preset to create new documents (see the link above for new document profiles).

Persistent seems to be named Gleiche Position in German (which is a strange translation).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-18 um 09.56.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actuelly was mentioning the defaults documents too. In CC2019 it worked after I adjusted the files from the folder:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2022\Presets\en_DE\Colour Fields\Standard Colour Fields.

There I could also set the default font.

I found the new defaults documents that work here:
C:\Users\(User)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings\de_DE\x64\New Document Profiles.

Unfortunately I cannot preset the font 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I cannot preset the font 😞

By @default7uh00b1gsbo0

What keeps you from doing so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bag i guess...

I have tried this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEdEEFI7g1k

For some reason it doesn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the default font in the default character style. in your New Document Profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strangely, the field where I would expect "Myriad Pro" is empty.Screenshot 2021-11-18 133922.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines