• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start Screen Glitch or Bug?

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of AL but my start screen seems to mixed with the project page... Ive restarted my computer, reset my preferences, & everything I could think of. Also, not letting me start a new project. An error does come on the screen, it just doesn't open. Pls help.Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 11.18.45 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @bribrihere,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I assume you are using the macOS v12.4 and Ai v26.3.1. If not, please update as these updates were released recently. If updating the OS & app doesn't help, please share the screenshot of the error coming on the screen.

Also, please check if turning off GPU performance from the Illusatrtor preferences helps or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines