• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage problem

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having storage drive separated into two. Now that I am saving all the files in the comuter instead of cloud, the first default drive got full, so I did make changes and selected the secound drive to get things saved in it. And I also did follow all the things Adobe has shown to solve the issue, but the warning is keep coming. I am new with this software, trying to learn it. So may someone please help me how may I sort out this problem? I hope I will get a positive response. I thank you for reading this...

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

8 GB of RAM is just enough so that Illustrator launches at all.

The recommended minimum is 16 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

My pleasure! Have a nice Sunday!

In case you want to check out what else makes Illustrator happy, you find the list of requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message stating that you don't have enough RAM .

How much Ram do you have on your computer ? 

is you graphic card up to date ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 8GB of ram, the graphics card is Nvidia's 4GB one. So what could be the reason behind it Mohammad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 GB of RAM is just enough so that Illustrator launches at all.

The recommended minimum is 16 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Monika! I will get another 8GB installed in the system. I am thankful to write to me and also for your time. Hope you will have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure! Have a nice Sunday!

In case you want to check out what else makes Illustrator happy, you find the list of requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I see. Thanks, Monika for your efforts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my storage was at 16GB out of 20GB. Today it some how went to 108.5GB eveand now I can't sync any photos. I've checked my files and there's nothing to be deleted. I have the same amount of photos from yesterday and somehow it's gone to 108.5GB. If there is any solution please help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start a new thread--your problem is not related to the original post and you will get better response with a new post.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines