• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke Issues v24.4.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've had this problem in the past and now it's back. I tried the view using CPU/GPU thing and has no effect now. The stroke becomes inconsisten and fills in in the curved areas. I haven't applied any stroke type to this, it's just a 5pt uniform stroke. Please can someone let me know what's going on here. Many thanks.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Thanks for the replies, I figured it out. I used the brush tool to hand draw the text. As soon as I changed to a normal stroke the issue was resolved. Hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to determine whether it's an Illustrator-only, display-only issue; one-off, persistent, one file, new files, all files...

Save to PDF, view in Acrobat, print, etc.

Close/relaunch.

Reset preferences.

Reboot/retry.

Is that a live font or outlines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when I see strange glitches in the rendering of line strokes the errors are often caused by poorly defined anchor points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the replies, I figured it out. I used the brush tool to hand draw the text. As soon as I changed to a normal stroke the issue was resolved. Hope this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines