• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sub layers Keep Opening

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I prevent sub layers fron constantly opening whenever I click the heirarchy? I copy/paste holding alt+moving the layers, but for some reason I keep opening my layers (which is one annoyance)  and also selecting the sub layer, which copies with the rest.

Can soemone help me please annnnnd thank you. Love u all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you perhaps show screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn, I have this irritating problem also and was hoping I would find a solution here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @yancowles,

We are sorry to hear about this. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behav...) and sharing your observation with us?

If it doesn't help, would you mind sharing a screen recording demonstrating the issue and confirming the exact version of OS & Ai?

We are here to help. We just need more info.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines