• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG vs Lightbox

Enthusiast ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't directly related to Illustrator, but I thought someone on this forum might have an answer.

I installed a Lightbox plugin on one of my WordPress websites. If you add rel="Lightbox" to an image link, when someone clicks on the image, they see a bigger version that fills the entire screen.

The only problem is, it doesn't work with SVG images. Does anyone know how to make SVG images respond to Lightbox, or how to do something similar with them?

I had to stop using SVG images in my epubs, but I was hoping I could continue using them on my websites. 😉

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Hello @Geobop,

Thanks for reaching out. Here is what I found concerning your question  on the web:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/svg-support-13/

There is a proposed solution on the page where you could place the SVG in a DIV element and then use that to be placed in Lightbox.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Geobop,

Thanks for reaching out. Here is what I found concerning your question  on the web:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/svg-support-13/

There is a proposed solution on the page where you could place the SVG in a DIV element and then use that to be placed in Lightbox.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm... It sounds like I'd better convert my SVG images to JPGs. Thank you for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines