Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Téléchargement de la version 24 illustrator 2022

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour ! 

J'ai besoin de la version 24 d'adobe illustrator 2022.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Hi @Luc27040963115f,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked with the team, and they informed me that we don't have any direct links to download Illustrator 2020. According to Adobe policy, we only offer one or two previous iterations of the current version. Check this page: adobe.ly/3WgNBZZ for more details. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to give us more information, are you already on Creative Cloud and want to revert to an older version? What system do you have? Plerase give more information so we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Luc27040963115f,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked with the team, and they informed me that we don't have any direct links to download Illustrator 2020. According to Adobe policy, we only offer one or two previous iterations of the current version. Check this page: adobe.ly/3WgNBZZ for more details. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines