• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet For Adobe CC Illustrator & Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the market for a tablet to do some minor creating/editing in Illustrator and Photoshop.  I wont be doing any major work on it, I just need something to be able to take on the go and sketch out ideas.

I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 w/S Pen.  Does anyone have experience with that?  Is it something that can handle Illustrator and Photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The regular Photoshop CC & Illustrator CC don't run on Android tablets like the Samsung Galaxy .

For this there are the apps "Photoshop Touch" and "Illustrator Draw".

Google will help you with videos on youtube.

An alternative tablet with pen is the Microsoft Surface Pro with Windows 10 & compatible with the CC apps.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. The Creative Cloud apps are for Windows and Mac only - most Android apps are toys by comparison - and need a high spec, especially graphics card. The Suface Pro will run them (less some features like 3D) and may be ok for occasional use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I download Adobe Illustrator to a Samsung Galaxy S6 life? I am looking to purchase a Tablet which I use for sketching and graphic design - is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not for an android device, no. There is an iOS version of Illustrator in the works for later this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Take a look at the following article to move designs between Photoshop and Illustrator for a different workflow that suits your design objectives: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/move-designs-between-photoshop-illustrator.html

Also, if you are looking to work with Illustrator design in Photoshop? See this: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/use-illustrator-artwork-in-photoshop.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines