• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text box selection glitch

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am basically returning to the same glitch that I've had all along, I posted about it already and then it seemed like I got it fixed but no (

Every time I select more than one text box simultaneously it pastes garbled text box instead of whatever I naively intended to do.  Simble test - I create new document, type a word, coppy it, so that I have 2 text blocks, select both of them either by mouse or by marquee and boom, I hear a bling and it pastes garbled new text block! So it has nothing to do with complexity of a document it seems. 

I have Imac 2019, 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, graphics Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, Mac OS BigSur 11.2.1, full Creative Cloud and everything else (Photoshop, AE, Premiere etc) works just fine.

With the bestestest wishes! )
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very difficult to do very basic things with this glitch! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And what is weird is that I do not see anyone else having this issue ) My setup is fairly common I think, fairly new Imac, with all updates, Creative Cloud subscription with all updates, everything else works fine, just Illustrator with this weird glitch that makes even basic tasks very difficult ( Never had this issue in older versions, and I work with Illustrator on Macs since like 1997

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines