• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The “+” icon to add a new font does not appears. Can you help me to add a new font on my iPad ?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like you can see, the + Icon does not appears in my iPad and I can't add a new font, please help me with this issue. The picture for reference:

7573789C-CF1F-40F1-BBDB-F5276140D680.jpeg

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Hello @Atojantonio,

Thanks for your response. We have checked your account & found that you own a Federated Adobe ID. Your Adobe Admin Console administrator controls the Fonts services. I would request you to contact the team, and they will do the needful.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Atojantonio,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to try restarting your iPad and check if it helps. Also, kindly try removing and reinstalling Illustrator on your iPad and share your observations with us.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Anubhav

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I just did what you suggested me and still don`t appears the "+" icon. Can you help me with this issue please? 

I will be waiting for your support.

Regards

Antonio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Atojantonio,

Thanks for your response. We have checked your account & found that you own a Federated Adobe ID. Your Adobe Admin Console administrator controls the Fonts services. I would request you to contact the team, and they will do the needful.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your support! I will be waiting for any news about the issue then.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Antonio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for all your support. I will contact my TI support then. 

Regards

Antonio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines