• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new 3D window in illustrator 26.0

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no visual rotation of 3D object? Can you no longer map artwork onto an extruded object? Are the lighting controls much weaker now? The 3d window never worked well but now they've removed several important features that I use all the time. I can't do it in photoshop because I need it to be in vectors. Why are they removing features and adding ones that make it impossible to work in .ai? 

Like the box around every object so you can't grab it without scaling it. And the fact that i can't grab a bezier curve handle anymore. It takes 6 to 8 attempts just to grab a handle! and i'm right on top of it and snap to grid is not on. It's really maddening. Please help/

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new 3D panel is a work-in-progress. New features may be introduced over time. The old 3D options are still available under Effects > 3D & Materials > 3D (Classic).

I don't have any experience of your second problem. What OS are you using, and what input device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines