• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [TAdd]

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on illustrator and shut it down along with other applications after a while when I boot up the software again it showed me a dialogue box saying " The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [TAdd] " with an 'ok' button and that's it. I clicked on it and Illustrator started as usual, a few seconds later I noticed none of the shortcuts were working, I clicked the File menu and saw that the shortcuts had  just disappeared from there as well and were not written against the specified command as they usually were, later i tried resetting the preferences to no avail, i tried editing the shortcuts to no avail as well, tried the method for the '[CANT]' problem and from a few other community posts and still didn't work. Rebooting in Safe mode didn't work as well. Anything else i can try?

The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [TAdd].png

 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try and reset the preferences. Rename the folder because then it can be undone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick for me! Already tried renaming prefs and deleting them. Seems something else was corrupt. I guess something shortcut related since that menu gave me the [Tadd] error, also on startup

Im going to move over old prefs and see where it goes wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines