• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The saved file is not executable

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with Illustrator and the file was saved, when I encountered a sudden system startup, and after that, I no longer have access to the saved file, and it has a problem.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Hi @Ali27756718quqs,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the file link. I was able to partially recover the file as the file was not saved completely. Some lower part of the artwork and footer was missing from the file's raw data.
Here is the download link to the file: https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/d27cff32-62f9-47b0-5d8c-e600147fa1ac

Anshul_Saini_0-1672868110608.png

Thanks @Monika Gause, for tagging me.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the file is 99% simply gone. You should start over instead of looking for ways to recover your file. The AI file format is not very robust and once files get damaged, there's almost no way to repair them sensibly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A shutdown when saving a file will almost always lead to its destruction. No matter the application. That's why you need to set up a backup strategy for yourself. Now.

Save your files early in the workflow.

Remember to save them regularly (not only after several hours of work)

Save different versions of your file, so that when there is a power outage while saving, you have another version of the file

Save on different volumes. An additional harddisk is always cheaper than having to start from scratch.

Turn on Time Machine (in case you're using Mac OS). Get something similar if you're on Windows.

Don't ever rely on software alone to take care of your files. It won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had saved the file in several stages before the blackout, and the file was saved when the blackout happened, and then the blackout happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you have other copies of the file? Just use them. It's just very likely that your file is gone for good.

But there is a very slim chance that maybe @Anshul_Saini can help: can you please try and recover it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ali27756718quqs,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the file link. I was able to partially recover the file as the file was not saved completely. Some lower part of the artwork and footer was missing from the file's raw data.
Here is the download link to the file: https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/d27cff32-62f9-47b0-5d8c-e600147fa1ac

Anshul_Saini_0-1672868110608.png

Thanks @Monika Gause, for tagging me.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines