• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, none of my tools on Illustrator and Photoshop are working. They all give me the hand tool. All open files apppear as flat images and i cannot edit them.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled them both. put my laptop off and on again, still nothing.  I use MacPro MacOs Monterey version 12.4. Everything was find before last Thursday. Pleaaaassseee help. 🙂

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Thank you Steve, I've upgraded the software to the latest one. I am starting to think my keyboard is the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're running an older version of macOS Monterey. The current version is 12.6.1. I would try updating your computer just to make sure that is not interfering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve, I've upgraded the software to the latest one. I am starting to think my keyboard is the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I should have thought of that... because it's happening in more than one application!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines