Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble exporting files to PNG and JPEG after updating to AI 2022 on PC

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a strange issue AI seems to export my files, however when I go to open them, it says that the file has been "moved or renamed." I have never had this issue prior to intalling the new AI. I thought I solved it by saving the main file to my computer instead of the cloud, and it helped once but I'm now getting the same error message again.

I replicated the issue by creating a new file, drawing a square, and exporting it. This worked, however once I added text, I received the same message. Even after removing the text, I was no longer able to export the file.

I am creating a logo and need to have text in there... the first file I finally managed to export had downloaded text included in it, and I was eventually able to export it so I'm not sure that that's necessarily the issue, though I'm getting the feeling that it might be.

Everything is totally up to date. I'm at my wit's end. Please help! 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

I simply needed to search the file names on my computer. For some reason they weren't in the folders I was saving them to. 

Like I said, very easy fix. Almost embarrassing to write it out but oh well! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can close this thread. The fix was easy and obvious, though it took me forever to get there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've made us curious, what was the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I simply needed to search the file names on my computer. For some reason they weren't in the folders I was saving them to. 

Like I said, very easy fix. Almost embarrassing to write it out but oh well! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines