• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial Panel Navigation is Off Screen and Unusable

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to learn to use Ai using the Ai tutorials. The first one  (Take a Tour of the App) worked fine. The second one (Explore Shapes) is not working for me. The bottom of the instruction panel cuts off so I can't click the Next button. Dragging it up doesn't get me to the bottom. I'm using a Surface Pro laptop and a separate monitor 16" x 9.25. I have the same problem with the panel on both the laptop and the monitor.  Such a frustrating way to begin this endeavor. Any advice would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your system's UI scaling/ DPI setting in the respective system control panel. They need to be 100%.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium, I changed that setting to 100%. It worked on my laptop, but is so small it is illegible. I tried 150% and 175%, but those sizes weren't small enough for me to get the navigation/next button on my screen. Is there some way for me to magnify the instruction panel. I can magnify the Ai page with ctrl+, but it does nothing to the instruction panel. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should clarify that monitor ui/dpi was already set at 100%. Laptop was set at 200% and I changed it to 100%. Even though monitor is at 100%, only top third of tutorial instruction manual is visible on monitor. Entire instruction panel shows up on laptop when I reduced laptop ui/dpi to 100%, but everything was too small to see. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines