• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Type on a path flipping bug!!

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this incredibly frustrating bug in Illustrator. Currently using version 27.01 on macOS Ventura but I've had it for years on many different macOS's.

So I create 'type on a path' like you see in the attached screenshots. All is good and no issues for a while but then all of a sudden after a while if I click on the circle which has say for eg 'Original Print' and rotate it, the text flips to the inside. I can't even undo this. The only way to get it back to the way it was is to revert the document.

Has anyone come across this before?! I can only presume it's a bug but it's incredibly frustrating!

Thanks,

Peter

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a bug in a recent version, but should be solved. Did you reset the preferences after the update? Resetting the preferences will erase your settings, so you might want to rename the preferences folder, since that can be undone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, I reset the preferences here but the issue is the same I'm afraid. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case please create a bug report. illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines