• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

typographie 3D

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne sais pas si vous pouvez m'aider mais j'aimerai réaliser ce type de typographie.
Mais comment faire voici un lien sur pinterest pour quelque exemples :

https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/779193173042493563/
Merci d'avance pour votre aide car je m'arrache le cheveux lol
Amicalement,
Christophe

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , SDK , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Maybe you can build the drippy paint in Illustrator with the 3D Inflate (I have not yet tried). Assembling it in Dimension/Stager could get really hard to get a smooth surface, but could be worth trying.

D.jpeg

All of this will most probably be easier in a real 3D application (such as Blender) for an experienced user that is. I have not yet experiemted with fur in Dimension/Stager, so don't know if there were a chance to get that example.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok of this could be built in Illustrator.

A.jpeg

If you could live with the fact that it's just extruded and therefore the breaks are not really irregular and if you can find or make such a material, then you could fake the metal wires into it suing masking and build this in Illustrator alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this one you could create the building blocks in Illustrator and then assemble them in Adobe Dimension or Substance Stager if you have subscribed to it as well.

lego.jpeg

This is something I did in Illustrator and Stager

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-08 um 21.34.19.pngBildschirmfoto 2023-03-08 um 21.35.16.png

The same goes for the wooden one. The part where the wood goes in spirals could be built in Illustrator combined with Dimension/Stager, but that would be a lot of diffling around.

wood.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you can build the drippy paint in Illustrator with the 3D Inflate (I have not yet tried). Assembling it in Dimension/Stager could get really hard to get a smooth surface, but could be worth trying.

D.jpeg

All of this will most probably be easier in a real 3D application (such as Blender) for an experienced user that is. I have not yet experiemted with fur in Dimension/Stager, so don't know if there were a chance to get that example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fur is surprisingly easy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5ph4yZ7Xs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines