• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Blank in Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community. I need some help with my UI which is blank now. I cannot see the information in tooltips, save as, exports, tutorials or create documents. What can I do? thanks in advance.

PS. I'm running windows 10 and everything was working properly before, I guess an update changed this, idk

ILLUSTRAT error.png

ILLUSTRAT error2.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already try and reset the preferences (this will destroy all your settings)?

If that does not work: uninstall, run the Adobe Cleaner tool and reinstall.

You could also try and contact Customer Care, they can login to your system, but I'm not sure if they are active on the weekend. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time, I have already reset preferences, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still the same 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest you contact Customer Care.

You could also try and search on the forum. I found this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/blank-what-s-new-tooltip-window-on-illustrato...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope the issue is resolved by now. If not, I would suggest you try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

1. You may try resetting preferences manually:
    - Close all Adobe applications.
    - Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
    - Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings.old
    Disclaimer: Please note that renaming preferences folders will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will
    launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. The location is
    mentioned above.
  2. Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  3. If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old from the following locations:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  4. If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines