• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access hands-on tutorials in Illustrator

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was going through the hands-on tutorials last week, and when I opened Illustrator, intending to continue, I was unable to access them. They are visible on the home screen (see first screenshot), but when I click on one, it opens a blank canvas and the window where the tutorial information should be instead says "Couldn't load content" (second screenshot). If I try to access the hands-on tutorials through the Discover Panel, the option for "hands-on tutorials" is listed under Browse, but clicking on it leads to a blank screen/empty list (third screenshot.)

I am connected to the internet, I've tried closing and relaunching Illustrator, and the tutorials on the website don't include the hands-on tutorials. Can someone please help me get back to those tutorials?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Hello @Miss_Eclectic,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to please try the suggestions shared in this community post and share your observations: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/hands-on-tutorial-not-working/td-p/11614576.

Kindly update this thread if the issue persists or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Miss_Eclectic,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to please try the suggestions shared in this community post and share your observations: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/hands-on-tutorial-not-working/td-p/11....

Kindly update this thread if the issue persists or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting the UXP folder, then uninstalling and reinstalling from the Creative Cloud app seems to have resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines