• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export files from Illustrator 2023 (27.2) to local computer Ventura 13.3

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Im having this issue when I try to export a file (any file new or old) to my computer the save button is greyed out the only thing I am able to change is the file name and the format if I try to change the folder it won't let me. I know 27.3 is out (maybe this could fix the problem) but I haven't received a notification to update yet so any help until then will be greatly appreciated thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of issues with 27.3 for many people, so I would wait a little.

Could you ever save on that computer?

Does Illustrator have full disk access? You are trying to save to the local harddisk and not into Google Drive or the like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Carlos.Carrasquillo,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try updating to the latest version of Illustrator and check if it helps. Also, kindly check if the location where you are trying to save the file is a network/removable drive or a cloud-synced folder (Google Drive / Dropbox, etc.). If yes, kindly try saving to a local directory, like the desktop, and share your observations.

If the issue persists, kindly share more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines