Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to Launch Adobe Illustrator 2022 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to launch Illustrator 2022 after trying so many things. 

It doesn't even bring up a loading screen, my mouse icon has the loading symbol for a few seconds, stops and then nothing happens after that.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried uninstalling Adobe Illustratr via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This will also delete any corrupt files. Once finished, install Adobe Illustrator again and see if the problem persists.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved? Keep us updated

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default64vzz1e0xpuw,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. This is has been reported by a few other users as well, and it was found due to the conflict with Trend Micro Antivirus.

Do you have this Anti-Virus installed on your machine? If yes, please make sure that Illustrator is added as an exception in the app settings. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines